Course Rotations

Architecture (M.Arch)

Non-CBU Undergraduates: Please contact your program director regarding program rotations and courses you should enroll in.

Engineering (MSE)

If you belong to a graduate Engineering program not listed here, please contact the College of Engineering for assistance: or 951-343-4972

Commonly Used Forms

Academic Variance

Concentration Change

Directed/Independent Study Request

Contact Academic Advising

Phone: (951) 343-4567
Fax: (951) 343-4650
Hours: Monday–Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.

Yeager Center
First Floor, Room B146
8432 Magnolia Avenue
Riverside, CA 92504