- The number of tickets available is determined by the total number of graduates approved to participate in each commencement ceremony.
- Instructions to access tickets online will be emailed to the LancerMail account of each approved graduate beginning the late afternoon of Tuesday, November 12, 2019.
- Graduates participating in the ceremony do not need a ticket, but will need to request tickets for guests. All children age 2 and older will require a ticket.
- Please request only the number of tickets you are certain to use and return any unused tickets.
NUMBER OF TICKETS PER GRADUATE
- Wednesday, December 11 at 9:30 AM - 9 guest tickets per graduate
- Wednesday, December 11 at 2:00 PM - 9 guest tickets per graduate
- Is seating assigned or general admission?Seating is assigned for all commencement ceremonies. Upon checkout, the ticket system will assign you best available seating. The sooner you go on to claim; the better seats you will receive!
- If my guest needs special accommodations/ADA seating tickets, do I still place an
online order for them in addition to emailing the Events Office? No. If requesting tickets with special accommodation ADA seating, you only will need to fill out the form referenced below in the section labeled "Accommodations for Guests". After filling out the ADA Seating Request Form, a ticket office representative will assign you seats based on your needs and contact you within 48 business hours. For further questions, please call 877-456-LANCER (5262).
- What if in my original order I only needed 5 tickets, but now I need my full allotment
awarded?There is only one online order per student. If you did not request your total allotted tickets in your first order, but realize you need more, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your first and last name, student ID number, which ceremony you are attending and how many tickets in TOTAL (including what you already ordered) you will need. Please note that if you are requesting more tickets after your original order, your second request may be in a separate location from your first request.
- How will I receive my tickets if ordered online?Follow the ordering instructions online and choose the “Print at Home” delivery option. Tickets will be sent in PDF format to the email address given when setting up an account.
Please contact the CBU Events Center Ticket Office at 877-456-LANCER (5262) or email@example.com if you have any questions or need assistance.
- Extra TicketsAn email will be sent to all graduate LancerMail accounts by Tuesday, December 3, 2019, if additional tickets are available. Please return any unused tickets to the CBU Ticketing Box Office or call 866-456-LANCER (5262).
- Arena SecurityThe University desires to provide the safest environment for our graduates and their guests. Certain items such as balloons and wrapped gifts are prohibited at the ceremonies. To see a complete list of Events Center rules and regulations including prohibited items, please read below:
- CBU management reserves the right to refuse admission to or eject any person whose conduct is deemed by management to be disorderly, who uses vulgar or abusive language, or who fails to comply with management rules. Breach of any of the foregoing will automatically result in termination of this license.
In compliance with CBU policy, alcoholic beverages, illegal drugs, controlled substances, professional cameras, outside food or drink may not be brought into the premises. Some facilities may enforce additional restrictions to other items including, but not limited to balloons, backpacks, umbrellas, baby strollers, signs and banners. Please consult all venue regulations prior to attendance at the event. For further questions contact the CBU Box Office.
- Arena SeatingTickets are assigned for each commencement ceremony. The Events Center doors will open to guests 1 hour before the ceremony—no exceptions. For further questions or assistance, please contact the CBU Ticketing Box Office with your name and student ID number at firstname.lastname@example.org or 866-456-LANCER(5262).
- Accommodations for Guests
- Guests Needing Assistance or Accessible Seating
While accommodations at the Events Center are fully ADA compliant, disability seating is limited and will be available on a first-come, first-served basis. Guests with disability needs will be allowed one companion to accompany them.
- Disability Parking
There will be disability parking areas designated for our guests with disability placards or license plates. Parking attendants will direct these guests to the appropriate areas.
- Sign Language Interpreting
An interpreter will sign during the Commencement ceremony for guests who are hearing impaired or deaf. To request seats in this section, please contact the Ticketing Box Office at 877-456-LANCER (5262).
Fill out the Disability Special Seating Accommodation Request Form.
- Guests Needing Assistance or Accessible Seating