Students who meet the following qualifications will receive their diploma at the address they provided to the Registrar's office:
- The student has applied for and has been approved for their requested posting date
- The student has all outstanding degree requirements met (All coursework has been completed and all outstanding grades and official transcripts have been received)
- The student has been cleared to receive their diploma by both the Financial Aid and Student Accounts Offices.
- At the Commencement ceremony, they participating graduates will receive a gold tube to signify receiving their diploma. The tube will not contain your actual diploma. Your diploma will be shipped to you approximately 6-8 weeks from your degree posting date.
Degrees will be posted on the following dates:
- For Fall 2022, December 31, 2022
- For Spring 2023, April 30, 2023
Please allow 6-8 weeks after your posting date for diplomas to be shipped.