ADA and Special Accommodations
Fill out the Graduate Only – ADA Accommodations Request Form for:
- Graduates that need special accommodations for themselves, not their attending guests.
- If the Graduate has further ADA concerns regarding themselves, please contact the Disability Services at (951) 552-8814 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Fill out the Attending Guests Only - ADA Accommodations Request Form for:
- Guests Needing Assistance or Accessible Seating
While accommodations on campus are fully ADA compliant, disability seating is limited and will be available on a first-come, first-served basis. Please complete the accommodation request form above.
- For the Deaf or Hard of Hearing, Closed Captioning will be available by QR Code at the Commencement ceremony. Sign Language Interpreting (ASL) is ONLY AVAILABLE BY REQUEST ON THE FORM NO LATER THAN November 10, so that we can fulfill this request. Thanks.
Important Information Regarding Ticketing:
- DO NOT claim tickets online with promo code sent to your Lancer Mail if you need (seating) ADA accommodations for your guests.
- If you, the Graduate, need ADA accommodations, please fill out the Graduate Only – ADA Accommodations Request Form.
- There will be disability parking areas designated for our guests with disability placards or license plates. Parking attendants will direct these guests to the appropriate areas.