March 24, 2020, Dr. Sarah Schnitker (Baylor University), Details TBA
- October 2019, Dr. Peter Hill (Biola University) presented "Grace, Gratitude, and Humility: Religious Inflections in the Psychology of the Ordinary."
- February 2019, Dr. Robert LaChausse (CBU, Health Sciences) presented a “Writing Workshop.”
- January 2019, Dr. Daniel David (James Madison University) presented on “Translating Science to Practice: Is Evidence-Based Teaching Even Possible?”
- November 2018, Emily Shotick and Jana Parizer (APA, Washington DC) presented on "APA Style Central."
- October 2018, Dr. Erin Smith (CBU, IRB chair) presented on "IRB Processes."
- October 2018, Dr. Kenneth T. Wang (Fuller Theological Seminary, School of Psychology) presented on "Scale Development and Survey Design: Practical Tips." (View PowerPoint.)
- February 2018, Matthew Goddard (CBU, digital services librarian) presented on “Leveraging Digital Tools in Research.”
- January 2018, Dr. Erin Smith (CBU, IRB chair) presented on “Navigating the IRB.” (Note: IRB policies may change; you are encouraged to check the IRB Handbook for the most up-to-date procedures.)
- October 2017, Dr. Kate Sweeny (UCR, psychology) presented on “Mentoring Students in Research.”
- 2017–2018 Schedule of Events