Important note: If you are submitting a name change due to a recent marriage, divorce or other legal name change, you will need to complete this form and submit it to the Office of the University Registrar, along with a copy of your driver's license, marriage certificate or other legal form of ID.

Information updates can be submitted by clicking the button below, which will take you to a form. You can also email your updates. Be sure to include your full name, complete mailing address, email and phone number.  

Contact University Advancement

Phone: (951) 343-4226
Text to Give: Text CBUFUND to 41444

Alumni and Parent Relations

Phone: (951) 343-4439

8432 Magnolia Avenue
Riverside, CA 92504