Now accepting applications for Fall 2021
- Application for admission with a $45 non-refundable application fee
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university which is recognized by the U.S. Department of Education and/or the Council for Higher Education Accreditation, or the evaluated equivalency.
- Official transcripts showing completion of a baccalaureate degree. Additional transcripts may be required to verify prerequisites or GPA
- Grade point average
- 3.0 GPA for unconditional admission.
- Applicants with a GPA below 2.75 may be considered for admission based on a combination of GPA, work experience, and personal interview
- General Psychology
- Introduction to Anatomy or Physiology
- Outstanding prerequisite work must be completed within the first semester of graduate enrollment
- Purpose for entering the program
- Experiences that have directed your interest toward Sport and Performance Psychology
- Long-term professional goals
- Reasons for choosing to study at CBU