Update 6/26/20: Given the obstacles related to Coronavirus (COVID-19) we are accommodating where possible in our application and admission process. CBU continues to accept applications for Fall 2020, offering acceptance as space allows! Additionally, we have modified our application requirements for several of our programs to better serve you.
- Application for admission with a $45 non-refundable application fee
- Bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited institution or the evaluated equivalency
- Official transcripts showing completion of a baccalaureate degree. Additional transcripts may be required to verify prerequisites or GPA
- Grade point average
- 3.0 GPA for unconditional admission.
- Applicants with a GPA below 2.75 may be considered for admission based on a combination of GPA, work experience, and personal interview
- General Psychology
- Introduction to Anatomy or Physiology
- Exercise Physiology
- Outstanding prerequisite work must be completed within the first semester of graduate enrollment
- Purpose for entering the program
- Experiences that have directed your interest toward Sport and Performance Psychology
- Long-term professional goals
- Reasons for choosing to study at CBU