|Priority||May 15||November 1||February 1|
|Standard||August 1||December 1||April 1|
Late applications are accepted and considered as space allows.
- Application for admission with a $45 nonrefundable application fee. Apply at www.calbaptist.edu/gradapp.
- Bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited institution or the evaluated equivalency with a minimum GPA of 2.75. Applicants with a GPA below 2.75 may be considered for admission.
- Official bachelor's degree transcript. Additional transcripts may be required for GPA verification.
- Three recommendations submitted through the online application, from professional sources who can address applicant's potential for success. Family members and friends may not complete recommendations
- Certificate of Clearance (COC)
- Verification of passing California Basic Education Skills Test (CBEST) passed.
- Verification of taking or registering for at least one California Subject Examination for Teachers (CSET) subtest.
- An applicant whose first language is not English and/or does not have a degree from an institution where English is the primary language of instruction is required to demonstrate English proficiency by submitting a recent test score from Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) or International English Language Testing System (IELTS).
- Written literacy sample/essay submitted through online application.
Documents can be sent to:
CBU Graduate Admissions
8432 Magnolia Ave
Riverside CA 92504