Start by accessing your unofficial CBU transcript.  This document will eventually include CBU grades earned.  For now, though, it simply contains any work you may have transferred in, credit bearing test scores you might have received, or exemptions received as a result of good grades earned while in high school (most notably in the area of foreign language).

To get to your Unofficial Transcript (bookmark this!), start by logging in to InsideCBU, using the ID and Password included in the e-mail we sent you.

InsideCBU login screen

Once logged in, click the Academics tab, followed by the Student Grade-Transcript Information link

Navigation to Student Grade Transcript Information

Once in your unofficial transcript you might see either of the following.

  • Exemption (EX) - class(es) or some form of training one may have received that exempts the student from a requirement area.  Below we see a student who earned Foreign Language exemptions.

Unofficial Transcript Exemption

  • Transfer Coursework - class(es) completed at accredited colleges, universities or through approved military training.  Below we see transfer classes that will meet specific Nursing program prerequisites (Green), a class in the General Education & Additional Coursework area (Yellow), and courses awarding elective credit only (Red).

Unofficial Transcript Transfer Coursework

Contact Academic Advising

Phone: (951) 343-4567
Fax: (951) 343-4650
Hours: Monday–Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.

Yeager Center
First Floor, Room B146
8432 Magnolia Avenue
Riverside, CA 92504