Student Leadership Program
S.E.R.V.E. Health Science
S.E.R.V.E. Health Science is a student leadership program within the College of Health Science rooted in service to the college, students and ultimately Christ. Students who have demonstrated academic excellence and servant leadership qualities and are interested in further developing their leadership skills and community connections are encouraged to apply.
This is a great opportunity for students to invest in the future of the College of Health Science as well as receive training and networking opportunities in their health-related field, including the following:
- Leadership Workshops
- Student Research Colloquium
- Riverside College Fair at Galleria at Tyler
- Health Science Lecture Series and Reception
- CHS Basketball Night
- Dean's Executive Council Quarterly Meetings
- Parent & Family Weekend
Leadership Health Science Team 2019-2020
- Student applicant must have a declared major within the College of Health Science.
- Student applicant must have completed at least one semester of coursework at CBU.
- Student applicant must have a minimum 3.0 GPA and maintain a 3.0 GPA during the course of their involvement in S.E.R.V.E.
- Student applicant must be available to attend the required meetings and trainings.
To apply to be a part of the S.E.R.V.E. team, you can access the application here, then drop off in HSC A4.
For more information, contact the College of Health Science at (951) 343-4619 or email@example.com.