Grammarly is an AI-powered application that highlights writing mistakes and suggests corrections. All current CBU students can sign-up for a Grammarly Premium account at no additional cost. To learn more about Grammarly and how to use it effectively, watch the video below from one of our writing coaches.
- 1. Grammarly Premium Sign-Up
Please read instructions below carefully:
- Click on this link to visit the Grammarly sign-up website.
- Sign-up using your LancerMail (ex. email@example.com) and password.
- Download Grammarly to your computer if you want writing help on all your applications. Otherwise, log into your account at grammarly.com anytime you have a writing assignment to upload.
*If you're having trouble signing up, visit the Grammarly Support website for more information.
- 2. Grammarly Report Review Appointments
Grammarly Report Review Appointments are for students who would like to talk to a writing coach in real time about their Grammarly Report. When you schedule an online meeting, you will meet with your writing coach via WebEx to go over your report.
Call 951-343-4349 to book a 30-minute Grammarly review online appointment with a writing coach. After receiving a confirmation email, your coach will send a separate email with further instructions before your scheduled appointment. Please read instructions below carefully before booking your appointment: