University Card Services

CBU-Card Logo-Gold small.png
Welcome to University Card Services
Yeager Center D115; (951) 552-8552;

The University Card Services Office issues CBU cards and manages ID card-related access to campus-based services, resources and other privileges granted to members of the campus community. The University Card Services Office manages the meal plan program, LancerBucks, the student health insurance program and general card access privileges. The University Card Services Office also coordinates the Enterprise CarShare and Riverside Transit Agency U-Pass programs.

CBU Cards 

Each CBU student is issued one student ID card (CBU Card) at no charge. CBU Cards are not replaced each year and are nontransferable. CBU Cards have a variety of uses from checking out books in the university library to free entrance to all regular season home athletic events. CBU Cards are validated electronically each semester. In order for a CBU Card to be validated a student must be enrolled at CBU. Cards must be carried at all times and presented to university officials upon request and are $10 (cash only) to replace.

RTA U-Pass Logo.png    RTA U-Pass

Through funding jointly provided by the associated student government (ASCBU) and the university, current CBU students, staff and faculty can use their CBU card to ride buses operated by the Riverside Transit Agency at no charge. For schedule and route information, visit the RTA websiteClick here for a brochure of the program.

 Enterprise CarShare Car Logo   Enterprise CarShare

Enjoy the freedoms of a car without owning one.  Simply reserve a car near you, pay by the hour, or even a day, and never worry about hassles of car ownership again.  Check out for more details!