Application Period: Open August 2, 2018 through January 15, 2019
- Applicants must hold a bachelor’s degree (B.S., B.A.) in communication disorders or speech-language pathology, or have completed a post baccalaureate program which includes all lower and upper division requirements for the respective communication disorders or speech-language pathology undergraduate degree.
- Submit application through CSDCAS: https://csdcas.liaisoncas.com/applicant-ux/#/login
- Please be prepared to submit the following with your CSDCAS application:
- Official sealed transcripts from all colleges and universities attended
- Three recommendations: Two academic references from previous professors and one professional reference from a supervisor or other professional
- Resume including any relevant volunteer, field, or work experience.
- A comprehensive essay: minimum 500 words, maximum 1,000 words
- An overall minimum GPA of 3.0, as calculated by CSDCAS, is required
- Official GRE score report from ETS submitted directly to CSDCAS- CBU's GRE CSDCAS code is 4130.
- Personal Interview—not all candidates are selected for an interview
- Students selected for admission will also be required to also submit the following before they can begin the program: 1) evidence of a passing score on the Basic Skills Requirement for the Preliminary Speech-Language Services Credential and, 2) Live Scan (Certificate of Clearance)
- English Language Proficiency
Please also review this handout describing the eligibility requirements and essential functions for the Master of Science in Speech-Language Pathology program.