The fall 2018 application is currently open. Please visit NursingCAS to apply.
Applicants must complete and submit the following:
- Graduate nursing program application via www.nursingcas.org.
- An interview with the College of Nursing may be required.
- Bachelor's degree from a regionally accredited institution or the evaluated equivalency.
- Minimum GPA of 3.0 (cumulative or last 60 semester/90 quarter units).
- Official sealed transcripts from all universities/colleges attended sent directly to:
California Baptist University
College of Nursing
8432 Magnolia Ave.
Riverside, CA 92504
- Three recommendations completed electronically through NursingCAS. Recommendations must be from sources who can personally attest to the candidate's potential for scholarly and professional success: one personal, one academic, and one employer. Family members may not complete recommendations.
- Comprehensive essay that includes the following:
- Purpose for entering the program
- Significant events and influences that have affected your approach to life
- Long-term professional goals
- Reasons for choosing to study at CBU
Upon acceptance by the College of Nursing, additional items will be requested for placement in clinical.