|Priority||May 15||November 1|
|Standard||August 1||December 1|
Now accepting applications for Fall 2021 and Spring 2021.
The application requirements for admission into the Master of Science in Information Technology Management program are as follows:
- Application for admission and a $45 graduate application fee
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university which is recognized by the U.S. Department of Education and/or the Council for Higher Education Accreditation, or the evaluated equivalency.
- Official sealed transcripts from all colleges and universities attended sent to CBU Graduate Admissions
- A minimum 2.75 GPA for unconditional admission and a minimum 2.5 GPA for conditional admission
- Purpose for entering the program
- Long-term professional goals
- Reasons for choosing to study at CBU
- An applicant whose first language is not English and/or does not have a degree from an institution where English is the primary language of instruction is required to demonstrate English language proficiency by submitting a recent test score from Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL), Pearson Test of English Academic (PTE Academic), or International English Language Testing System (IELTS). The minimum score required to display English language proficiency for standard admission to a graduate program is 80 IBT TOEFL, 53 PTE Academic, or 6.0 IELTS with no individual area under 5.0. Applicants who do not meet the minimum scores may be admitted to the Intensive English Program (IEP) and a graduate program while taking required language courses to meet the minimum TOEFL/PTE Academic/IELTS requirement.