|Priority||May 15||November 1|
|Standard||August 1||December 1|
Update 6/26/20: Given the obstacles related to Coronavirus (COVID-19) we are accommodating where possible in our application and admission process. CBU continues to accept applications for Fall 2020, offering acceptance as space allows! Additionally, we have modified our application requirements for several of our programs to better serve you.
The application requirements for admission into the Master of Science in Information Technology Management program are as follows:
- Application for admission and a $45 graduate application fee
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university which is recognized by the U.S. Department of Education and/or the Council for Higher Education Accreditation, or the evaluated equivalency.
- Official sealed transcripts from all colleges and universities attended sent to CBU Graduate Admissions
- A minimum 2.75 GPA for unconditional admission and a minimum 2.5 GPA for conditional admission
- Applicants are considered based on a combination of GPA and management or professional work experience.
- Purpose for entering the program
- Long-term professional goals
- Reasons for choosing to study at CBU
- An applicant whose first language is not English and/or does not have a degree from an institution where English is the primary language of instruction is required to demonstrate English language proficiency by submitting a recent test score from Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL), Pearson Test of English Academic (PTE Academic), or International English Language Testing System (IELTS). The minimum score required to display English language proficiency for standard admission to a graduate program is 80 IBT TOEFL, 53 PTE Academic, or 6.0 IELTS with no individual area under 5.0. Applicants who do not meet the minimum scores may be admitted to the Intensive English Program (IEP) and a graduate program while taking required language courses to meet the minimum TOEFL/PTE Academic/IELTS requirement.