Now accepting applications for Fall 2021
- Application for admission with a $45 graduate application fee
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university which is recognized by the U.S. Department of Education and/or the Council for Higher Education Accreditation, or the evaluated equivalency, with a minimum 3.0 GPA for unconditional admission and a minimum 2.75 GPA for conditional admission.
- Official transcripts from a college or university reflecting completion of a baccalaureate degree sent to the attention of Graduate Admissions. Additional transcripts may be required for prerequisite or GPA verification.
- Two recommendations from sources who can address your potential for scholarly and professional success. At least one recommendation should be from a professor or instructor. Family and friends may not complete recommendations.
- Comprehensive essay of at least 500 words that includes:
- Purpose for entering the program
- Experiences that have directed your interest toward biomedical sciences
- Long-term professional goals
- Reasons for choosing to study at CBU
- Current résumé documenting all related professional and extracurricular experiences
- Prerequisites, completed with a C or better:
- General Chemistry I & II
- General Biology I & II or Anatomy and Physiology I & II
- Organic Chemistry I & II
- Physics I & II
- Successful interview with the director of the graduate program in biomedical sciences
- An applicant whose first language is not English and/or does not have a degree from an institution where English is the primary language of instruction is required to demonstrate language proficiency by submitting a recent test score from Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) or International English Language Testing System (IELTS).