Now accepting applications for Fall 2024
- Application for admission with a $45 a application fee
- Official transcript from an accredited college or university reflecting the completion of a baccalaureate degree.
- 2.75 or last 60/90 unit GPA. Additional opportunities may be available for a student to overcome an unsatisfactory GPA.
- Written statement of purpose OR in-person/virtual program interview (student's choice).
Written statement (500-word maximum) or interview will address:
- What are your educational goals?
- How will this program help meet those goals?
- What makes you a good fit for CBU?
- Additional requirements may be requested
Prerequisites (completed with a "C" or better):
- Eight (8) semester units of undergraduate biology
- Recommended Courses:
- General Chemistry I & II
- Organic Chemistry I & II
- Physics I & II