|Priority||May 15||November 1|
|Standard||August 1||December 1|
- Application for admission with a $45 graduate application fee
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university which is recognized by the U.S. Department of Education and/or the Council for Higher Education Accreditation, or the evaluated equivalency, with a minimum GPA of 3.0 for unconditional admission and 2.75 for conditional admission. Applicants with a GPA below 2.75 may be considered for admission with the presentation of GRE, work experience, etc.
- Official transcripts from each institution of higher education attended
- Three recommendations from sources who can address the applicant's potential for scholarly and professional success. At least one recommendation should be from their pastor.
- Current résumé documenting all related professional and extracurricular experiences
- A comprehensive essay of at least 500 words that includes the following:
- Purpose for entering the program
- Experiences that have directed your interest toward the M.A. in Worship Arts
- Long-term professional goals
- Reasons for choosing to study at California Baptist University
- A 20-minute video submission of applicant leading worship
- Successful interview with the dean of the School of Music
- An applicant whose first language is not English and/or does not have a degree from an institution where English is the primary language of instruction is required to demonstrate English language proficiency by submitting a recent test score from Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) or International English Language Testing system (IELTS).