|Priority||May 15||November 1|
|Standard||August 1||December 1|
Update 6/26/20: Given the obstacles related to Coronavirus (COVID-19) we are accommodating where possible in our application and admission process. CBU continues to accept applications for Fall 2020, offering acceptance as space allows! Additionally, we have modified our application requirements for several of our programs to better serve you.
- Application for admission with a $45 graduate application fee
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university which is recognized by the U.S. Department of Education and/or the Council for Higher Education Accreditation, or the evaluated equivalency.
- Official sealed bachelor's degree transcript. Additional transcripts may be required to verify prerequisites or GPA.
- 3.0 GPA required for unconditional acceptance and minimum cumulative or last 60/90 unit GPA of 2.50 for conditional acceptance.
- Two electronic recommendations from sources who can address your potential for success. It is preferred that one recommendation be from an instructor or professor. Recommendations from friends and family are not acceptable.
- Comprehensive essay of at least 500 words that includes the following:
- Purpose for entering the program
- Long-term professional goals
- Reasons for choosing to study at California Baptist University
- Factors that will make applicant a good MBA candidate
Up to two prerequisites may be taken during the first semester of enrollment.
- Principles of Accounting I
- Principles of Marketing
- Business Statistics
- Computer Applications