|Priority||April 1||November 1||March 1|
|Standard||August 1||December 1||April 1|
Late applications are accepted and considered as space allows.
- Application for admission with a $45 graduate application fee
- Bachelor's degree from a regionally accredited institution or the evaluated equivalency
- Official sealed bachelor's degree transcript. Additional transcripts may be required to verify prerequisites or GPA.
- Minimum cumulative or last 60/90 unit GPA of 2.50.
- Two electronic recommendations from sources who can address your potential for success. It is preferred that one recommendation be from an instructor or professor. Recommendations from friends and family are not acceptable.
- Comprehensive essay of at least 500 words that includes the following:
- Purpose for entering the program
- Long-term professional goals
- Reasons for choosing to study at California Baptist University
- Factors that will make applicant a good MBA candidate
Up to two prerequisites may be taken during the first semester of enrollment.
- Principles of Accounting I
- Principles of Marketing
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Applications