|Priority||May 15||November 1||March 1|
|Standard||August 1||December 1||April 1|
Late applications are accepted and considered as space allows.
- Application for admission with a $45 non-refundable application fee
- Bachelor's degree from a regionally accredited institution or the evaluated equivalency
- Official sealed bachelor's degree transcript. Additional transcripts may be required to verify prerequisites or GPA.
- Minimum 3.0 GPA for unconditional admission and a minimum 2.5 GPA for conditional admission.
- Two recommendations from academic or professional sources. Family members and friends may not complete recommendations.
- Comprehensive essay of at least 500 words that includes the following:
- Purpose for entering the program
- Long-term professional goals
- Reasons for choosing to study at California Baptist University
- Factors that will make applicant a good MBA candidate
Applicants should possess the following common body of knowledge from prerequisite courses or approved work-related experience in:
- Principles of Accounting I
- Principles of Marketing
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Applications