Student Learning Outcomes
Upon completion of the healthcare administration program, graduates will:
- Demonstrate an understanding of the United States health care system.
- Demonstrate competence in health information literacy.
- Display effective professional communication skills.
- Develop skills to collaborate and consult as a strategic member of the healthcare team.
- Demonstrate the ability to evaluate the scientific literature, understand and synthesize relevant information from it, and be able to convey this information both orally and in writing.
- Ability to analyze and interpret financial information specific to the healthcare setting.
- Develop appropriate professional behaviors and leadership skills for careers in health care.