Student Learning Outcomes
This program prepares students with technical and professional skills necessary to work as part of a healthcare team in the capacity of a radiographer. Students who have completed the Bachelor of Science in Radiologic Sciences will:
- Demonstrate prudent judgment in administrating ionizing radiation to produce diagnostic images.
- Develop and demonstrate capability of providing compassionate patient care in an increasingly diverse society.
- Develop skills to collaboratively work in a team environment to support effective patient outcomes and promote standards of excellence in the imaging community.
- Develop an understanding of the intricacies associated with providing direct patient care in today's health setting.
- Demonstrate the ability to utilize modern technologies to research and retrieve information, weigh and discriminate between good and poor sources of information, and take action based upon the acquisition of new information and knowledge.
- Understand the required stewardship over the security and confidentiality associated with patient medical information.
- Develop and demonstrate the attributes of an educator by contributing to the education and development of radiologic science students.