Student Learning Outcomes
Upon completion of the intercultural studies program, graduates will:
- Have a biblical and theological understanding of the global context of the Christian faith.
- Have a biblical and theological understanding of the gospel, discipleship, the kingdom of God, and the church.
- Identify models of social engagement and strategies appropriate to the expected professional arena.
- Understand the basic elements of culture and worldview.
- Connect their knowledge of international political, social, and economic issues with biblical/ethical responses.
- Experience integrated learning of content, skill, and character through an internship or study abroad.