Student Learning Outcomes
- Demonstrate proficiency in oral, technical, and/or nonverbal performance.
- Implement creativity in assignments and performances.
- Use critical thinking skills in developing, researching, and presenting arguments.
- Demonstrate an ability to evaluate individual work critically and assess personal growth.
- Demonstrate spiritual literacy and an ability to incorporate a Christian worldview.
- Understand principles of communication across philosophical, cultural, and religious settings.