Student Learning Outcomes
- BAT majors will demonstrate biblical literacy including historical, contextual, and literary parameters, and principles of biblical interpretation.
- BAT majors will know and integrate the historic doctrines of the Christian faith.
- BAT majors will appreciate the people, events, and ideas that have shaped the Christian faith.
- BAT majors will know the basic parameters of the Christian worldview.
- BAT majors will understand the implications of commitment to Jesus Christ through development of personal character, engagement of society and communal responsibility reflected in a lifestyle consistent with biblical principles.
- BAT majors will apply their education to the church, in both its local and global contexts, as servant leaders.