- Demonstrate effective communication skills, orally and in writing.
- Describe and compare the professional pathways within the health professions.
- Demonstrate the breadth of knowledge across the quantitative and scientific environments necessary to pursue further education in health programs requiring licensure.
- Demonstrate a breadth of knowledge of the social and cultural environments at the local, regional and global levels.
- Understand the impact life choices have on overall human health and apply this knowledge to maintain healthful living appropriate to the situation.
- Discover how health care provides the opportunity for workers to serve as the hands and feet of Jesus in serving the community.