A major component of institutional research at California Baptist University is data collection. Our office regularly collaborates with departments across campus to design data collection instruments in order to inform strategic decision-making. We would love to partner with you to support your next institutional survey.
CBU utilizes Qualtrics Research Core, a web-based, top-tier survey research platform. All members of the CBU community (faculty, staff, and students) have been granted access to begin creating surveys using this powerful tool. The entire CBU community is encouraged to use Qualtrics.
To access Qualtrics:
- Navigate to https://calbaptist.az1.qualtrics.com. Please bookmark this page for future reference.
- Login using your InsideCBU/Lancermail login credentials.
- For students, your username will be your student IDfirstname.lastname@example.org email address and your password will be the same as your InsideCBU/Lancermail login credentials.
- For staff/faculty, your username will be your full email address, and your password will be the same as your InsideCBU/Lancermail login credentials.
- Click “Create Project” to start a new survey research project.
User guides for Qualtrics are available online here.
For assistance, please contact Kayli Trieu.