Institutional Research collaborates with departments throughout campus in support of data-driven decision-making. Our office can serve you through:
- Data analysis: We can sift through your data to find meaningful and actionable results.
- Research design: We can design and implement a data collection strategy to support the mission of your office.
- Focus groups: Focus groups hosted by an impartial third party are a great way to find out how your office is perceived, and most importantly, how you can better serve your constituents.
- Interviews and observation: We can conduct research interviews and observations of your office to figure out possible areas for improvement.
- Data visualization: We can create beautiful and appropriate visualizations for your data.
- Surveys: Find out what students really think about your office by partnering with us to conduct a survey.