Student Learning Outcomes
Consistent with the university student outcomes, upon completion of the Master of Healthcare Administration degree, graduates will be able to:
- Perform essential functions relevant to healthcare operations.
- Demonstrate skills required for ethical leadership in healthcar.
- Examine and utilize concepts of quality control and risk management in healthcare environments.
- Administer and manage healthcare resources.
- Interpret the role and related effects of healthcare law, policy and regulation.
- Integrate a Christian perspective as it relates to healthcare administration.