You must apply for graduation even if you do not plan on walking in a ceremony.
Submitting an Application
- Students should review their InsideCBU degree guide on a regular basis to evaluate
progress toward graduation.
- Traditional/ On-Campus students can find the graduation applications on InsideCBU or at the Office of the Registrar.
- Online and Professional Studies students will receive an email invitation from their One-Stop Advisor to submit the OPS Graduation Application when it is time for each student to apply.
- Graduation applications must be submitted by the application deadline.
- Applications received after the degree posting date will be required to apply for the next eligible degree date.
A candidacy letter and official graduation evaluation will be sent to your LancerMail account when your graduation application has been reviewed. If you have questions about the status of your graduation application please contact the Office of the University Registrar.
After Applying for Graduation
- You will receive a graduation evaluation and a candidacy letter sent to your LancerMail account or the email address listed on your application if you are not a current CBU student.
- If you have questions about your evaluation or if you were denied candidacy, please contact the degree and records analyst who completed the evaluation. Their number and email address can be found at the bottom of your graduation evaluation and on your candidacy letter.
- Failure to complete degree requirements by the designated posting date may require re-application.