Veterans CBU Information
CBU is a Yellow Ribbon School and is committed to helping you prepare for the next stage of God's purpose for your life.
- 150 undergraduate majors and concentrations
- 33 graduate majors and teaching credentials
- Your choice of daytime or evening programs at multiple locations and online – not all majors offered at all times and location –see majors list for details
- CBU's online and professional school ranked #20 in the nation for Veterans for 2015
- Named by G.I. Jobs magazine as a 2017 Military Friendly School
- World-class faculty committed to academic, professional and spiritual success
- Military experience may transfer as academic credit
- A distinctive educational experience that prepares you for purpose and success.
Get the world-class education you deserve at California Baptist University. To get started, visit the application process page on the left.
Find out more about CBU by watching:
"Live Your Purpose" video
"The CBU Experience" video.
CBU Veterans Information
We have over 370 students utilizing their GI Bill here at CBU for the Spring 2016 semester and we graduated 42 VA students this year!!
California Baptist University is a participating Concurrent Admissions Program (ConAp) institution, and military credit or experience may provide some equivalency credit in accordance with the American Council on Education (ACE) guidelines.
The Office of Student Success maintains records for each identified veteran. A record of transfer work is kept on file and the Veterans Affairs is notified of the transfer work accepted for each veteran. Veterans must provide a written request to the School Certifying Official at the beginning of each term to initiate reporting of verification of enrollment and academic progress to the appropriate Veterans' Administration office. Any changes in enrollment or attendance should be reported to the School Certifying Official. Satisfactory progress must be maintained as specified in the Scholastic Regulations Section under Academic Policies.