VA Work Study
CBU is an approved VA Work Study location.
Duties are to include:
● Professionally represent California Baptist University as a student representative
● Provide excellent customer service to all visitors including prospective and current students
● Respond to phone calls, emails, and walk-ins
● Provide basic information to veterans and dependents regarding VA benefits, as well as campus and community resources
● Assist new students with completing their application for educational benefits
● Follow up with prospective students that have visited or communicated with CBU
● Assist with development and distribution of information (brochures, flyers, website/social media accounts) to veterans and dependents
● Assist the Veterans Coordinator with maintaining student files and records for certifications including filing and data entry
● Represent CBU at events on campus including fairs and orientations
● Assist in development, planning, and production of veteran events on campus
● Other duties as assigned by the Veterans Coordinator.
For more information, please click here.
*Priority consideration applications must be completed by Friday 4pm on June 3, 2016. You can download application here.