Student Veteran Association
The mission of SVA is for veterans and active service members attending CBU to come together in unity, for support, and to utilize a biblical worldview while using the gifts and talents of the members to determine and meet needs in the community.
- Establish an atmosphere of openness and acceptance.
- Design methods to provide community service within the community.
- Partner with CBU to increase awareness of Veterans' and Service Members' concerns.
- Meet once a month.
- Bible study.
- Prayer for our military, every 3rd Tuesday of each month 7:30am-8:10am in the Knuppe Prayer Chapel)
- Plan activities for fellowship and mentoring.
- Create awareness of Veterans and Active Service Members on CBU campus.
- Determine needs of the local population.
- Plan outreach activities for the community.
Mikki (secretary), Billey (chaplain), Oscar (president), Daniel (vice-president) and Kylie (treasurer).