Online Photo Submission
Online Photo Submission is a service provided to new students only. Students will receive an email from email@example.com with “California Baptist University has invited you to use Online Photo Submission!” as the subject line. Within that email there will be link to submit a photo to be used for their CBU Student ID Card (CBU Card).
To be approved submitted photos MUST meet the following criteria:
- Should be cropped slightly above head to middle of chest
- Should be taken against a plain white background
- Must be a color photo
- Must not include sunglasses or hat
- Must be positioned directly at camera
- Eyes should be open and looking at camera
- Should not include multiple people in photo
Typically senior portraits or other professionally taken photos do not work well as CBU Card photos. Passport type photos work the best. This is often easily accomplished by taking a cell phone picture in front of a plain white background.
Traditional Graduate students will be able to pick their CBU Card up at the Graduate Student Kickoff on August 28.
Photo identification must be provided to receive your CBU Card.
CORRECT AND INCORRECT PHOTO SUBMISSION EXAMPLES
No Hats or Sunglasses
Not Looking at Camera