Parent Leadership Circle
What is the purpose of the Parent Leadership Circle?
The Parent Leadership Circle (PLC) is a group of CBU parents who play a pivotal role in the life of our CBU community and the overall success of the University. The PLC exists to enrich the spiritual and academic environment at CBU through prayers, service, special events, and financial support. PLC members commit to pray for CBU and give generously to CBU on an annual basis.
What are the benefits of the Parent Leadership Circle?
- A special invitation to the PLC President’s Reception during Parent & Family Weekend
- Membership into the CBU Bell Tower Society which includes:
- Two complimentary tickets to the annual Bell Tower Society appreciation dinner
- Invitations to private receptions before marquee CBU events like theater performances and athletic events
- Two general admission tickets valid for any single home Lancer Athletics game throughout the year
What is the minimum amount to join the Parent Leadership Circle?
While the current minimum PLC annual support is $2,500 to any college or program of your choice, we hope that you will take the time to meet with a member from our team to learn about ways that you have can have a significant impact on your student’s time at CBU. Your gift will have a lasting impact on the University, which positively correlates to the value of your son or daughter’s degree after graduation.
How do I join?
If you are interested in joining, please call Dan Westermann at (951) 343-4355 or email him at email@example.com to learn more and to get connected to the wonderful things happening at CBU. Please visit www.calbaptist.edu/give to make your contribution today!