On Saturday February 10th ALL Class Reunions will begin at 10a.m. as we host a light breakfast in the School of Business Innovators Auditorium. Following the brunch each class reunion will have a special space to connect and share Lancer stories with your classmates!
- The Office of Alumni & Parent Relations will provide opportunities for 10, 25, 50 and 60 year class reunions annually during the Homecoming Weekend.
- In 2018 we will be honoring and celebrating:
- 10 year reunion Class of 2007 & 2008 RSVP HERE
- 25 year reunion Class of 1992 & 1993 RSVP Here
- 50 Year reunion Class of 1967 & 1968 RSVP Here
- Golden Lancers from the 1950's and 1960's RSVP Here
- Friday February 9th at 5:30 p.m. Special Celebration for Former ASCBU Past Presidents & Executive Council Members! ALL Classes Invited! RSVP Here
See Homecoming Schedule for Reunion times and meeting places!
- Other classes and affinity groups are encouraged to plan activities/reunions during the year, but preferably during Parent and Family Weekend as well as Homecoming Weekend.
- The Office of Alumni & Parent Relations will assist in planning these events when an event is initiated and supported by representatives of the class/group. Representatives will be responsible for planning the event, and the Office of Alumni & Parent Relations will come alongside to assist. Assistance may include marketing/promotion of the event, use and reservation of CBU facilities, and/or limited financial support.
If you are interested in helping to plan a reunion for your class/affinity group, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or (951) 343-4946.