Update Your Info

Important note:  If you are submitting a name change due to a recent marriage/divorce/other legal name change, you will need to complete this form and submit it to the Office of the University Registrar, along with a copy of your driver's license, marriage certificate or other legal form of ID.

Information updates can be submitted by filling out the form below or by emailing csmith@calbaptist.edu. Be sure to include your full name, ID number (if known), complete mailing address, email, phone, etc. Employment information can also be added.