CBU Alumni Association Board
The CBU Alumni Association Board is made up of alumni who have been selected to represent the diversity of CBU's community. We have alumni from our traditional undergraduate and graduate programs, our degree completion programs, as well as our online and professional studies programs. The board represents several different areas of study, and a wide range of current employment industries. It is our goal that the Alumni Association Board will be an accurate reflection of the university as a whole.
The goal of the California Baptist University Alumni Association is to engage alumni, and cultivate involvement and investment at CBU.
Current Board Members
President - Felipe Lopez (BS Business Administration '01)
Vice President - Tad Hove (MBA Business Administration '12)
Secretary - Kristi Narmore Cairns (BA Business Administration '09)
Board Members at Large:
- Lisa Brandl (MPA Public Administration '11)
- Valencia Brown (BA Business Administration '07)
- Brennan Cackett (BA Political Science '11)
- Jamison Cole (MPA Public Administration '14)
- Nathan Devlin (BA Business Administration '11)
- Jafet Erazo (BA Political Science '11)
- Tara Falsetti (BS Behavioral Science '86)
- Tad Hove (MBA Business Administration '12)
- Kylee Magby Jones (BA Psychology '12)
- Lindsay Wine (BA Health Science '13)
Alumni Association Board Nominations
The California Baptist University Alumni Association is accepting nominations for board officers and members at large. If you or someone you know might be a good fit for the CBU Alumni Association Board, please complete and submit the Board Nomination Form.
Prior to submitting a nomination, please take time to review the Board Member Roles & Responsibilities so you know what is expected of Board members. Questions can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Check out the