The CBU Alumni Association Board is made up of alumni who have been selected to represent the diversity of CBU's community. We have alumni from our traditional undergraduate and graduate programs, our degree completion programs and our online and professional studies programs. The board represents several different areas of study, and a wide range of current employment industries. It is our goal that the Alumni Association Board will be an accurate reflection of the university as a whole.
The goal of the California Baptist University Alumni Association is to engage alumni and cultivate involvement and investment at CBU.
Back row (L-R): Doug Misener, Felipe Lopez, Jafet Erazo, Tad Hove, Jamison Cole, Brennan Cackett Front row (L-R): Alisa Miller Johnson, Ashley Lopez, Valencia Brown, Kristi Narmore Cairns, Kylee Magby Jones, Nathan Devlin, Michael Garcia Not pictured: Tara Falsetti
Current Board Members
President - Felipe Lopez (BS business administration '01)
Vice President - Tad Hove (MBA business administration '12)
Secretary - Kristi Narmore Cairns (BA business administration '09)
Board Members at Large:
- Valencia Brown (BA business administration '07)
- Brennan Cackett (BA political science '11)
- Jamison Cole (MPA public administration '14)
- Nathan Devlin (BA business administration '11)
- Jafet Erazo (BA political science '11 and MPA public administration '12)
- Tara Falsetti (BS behavioral science '86)
- Michael Garcia (BS business administration '07)
- Tad Hove (MBA business administration '12)
- Alisa Miller Johnson, Ed. D. (BA business administration '99 and MBA business administration '07)
- Kylee Magby Jones (BA psychology '12)
- Ashley Lopez (BA graphic design '16)
- Doug Misener (BA Christian studies '16)
Alumni Association Board Nominations
The California Baptist University Alumni Association is accepting nominations for board officers and members at large. If you or someone you know might be a good fit for the CBU Alumni Association Board, please complete and submit the board nomination form.
Prior to submitting a nomination, please take time to review the board member roles and responsibilities so you know what is expected of board members. Questions can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Check out the