ISP/SOS Participation Cost
All students participating on a 3-week ISP team must raise $3,500 in support. All
students serving on an 8-week SOS team must raise $4,500 in support.
The participation cost covers all of your on-field expenses (lodging, food, transportation and ministry supplies), airline ticket, visa, overseas insurance and training materials. You are personally responsible to pay for your passport and immunizations. While on the field, each participant is only required to pay for his or her souvenirs, sightseeing and snacks.
Click here for more information on support raising.
Below is a list of financial deadlines. All fees and deadlines are required to be paid by the date indicated and are applied toward the total participation cost of your service project.
- $30 interview fee—due October 20, 2016
- $100 team placement fee—due November 29, 2016
- $300 team training fee—due by January 16, 2017
- 25% deadline—due by January 30, 2017
- 50% deadline—due by February 27, 2017
- 75% deadline—due by March 27, 2017
- 100% deadline—due by May 1, 2017
Student payments: Pay your fees and make payments by clicking here.