ISP/SOS Application Information
Our theme for this year is “Insanity” based on Philippians 1:21, “To live is Christ, to die is gain.”
International Service Projects (ISP) are 21 days in length, with teams departing in four waves beginning early May with the final teams returning home mid-July. Teams average 10 members and are led by faculty, staff and/or alumni. Students may also apply to be a student leader on an ISP team. Click here for student leadership information.
Summer of Service (SOS) is 8 weeks in length and is primarily for students who have already participated on an ISP team or who have cross-cultural experience. SOS teams are comprised of 3 to 5 students and a team captain. Click here for SOS information.
The 2017 ISP and SOS project dates and locations can be previewed HERE.
How to Apply
To apply to serve on an ISP or SOS team, an application must be submitted and the
$30 interview fee paid before midnight on October 10, 2016. Below are application requirements:
- Complete and submit application. Click here to access application. (You can also check your sponsorship payments and account balance by logging into your application.)
- Pay the $30 interview fee. Go to Financial Requirements.
- Submit two reference forms. Go to Required Forms.
- Submit parent/guardian advice form. Go to Required Forms.
- Submit coach’s consent form (intercollegiate athletes only). Go to Required Forms.
Interview: Applicants who have met all the application requirements will be contacted to schedule an interview time after October 20, 2016.
New applicants: If you have never participated in ISP or USP, you will be invited to a 24-hour retreat in Idyllwild Oct. 29–30, 2016 or Nov. 12–13, 2016.
Passports: Students must submit a copy of their passport. Click here for information on submitting a passport, applying for a new passport or renewing a passport.
We are excited to partner with you in seeing the nations reached for Christ.
Jeff, Kris, Kerri, Ryan and Amy