Clubs play an important role on the California Baptist University campus by encouraging students to pursue interests, develop leadership skills, create meaningful relationships and enhance academic achievements. Within the Jabs School, students have the opportunity to join the following clubs:
- Accounting Society: Julie Browning, advisor
- Idea LaunchPad: Nolan Gouveia, advisor
- Investment Group and Club: Adele Harrison, advisor
- Leadership Society: Gaynell Vanderslice, advisor
- Marketing Club: Mandy Ortiz, advisor
The mission of the Marketing Club is to bring together a community of individuals who have a passion to learn about the field of marketing grounded in a Christian worldview and also build lifelong relationships with others. The Marketing Club hosts guests speakers and events throughout the year, including its annual SEO Training Event.
For a complete list of university clubs, visit our Clubs and Organizations page!