Student & Alumni Opportunities
The Jabs School of Business has several opportunities for students and alumni to enhance their experience and be a part of what God is doing within the university.
We come alongside our students as they embrace their careers in business as a calling from the Lord. In doing so, we recommend that students schedule an appointment for assistance in pursuing internship and employment opportunities, articulating career goals, fine-tuning résumés and cover letters, and defining a projective career path.
- Download the Internship Packet to apply for academic credit.
- Schedule an appointment by emailing Dawn E. Carter at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- View the Internship and Job Interview Guide.
- Visit the Career Center for more information about career opportunities.
Titus Mentoring Group
The current mission of the Jabs School of Business is “to prepare a new generation of business leaders with the knowledge, real-world skills and nurtured talents to successfully live out their purpose in the modern marketplace.” The Titus Mentoring Group creates one-on-one mentoring relationships between a Jabs School of Business student and a Christian business professional in order to nurture the integration of biblical principles into their understanding of business.
- For more information, please visit the Titus Mentoring Group page.