We come alongside our students as they embrace their careers in business as a calling from the Lord. In doing so, we recommend that students schedule an appointment for assistance in pursuing internship and employment opportunities, articulating career goals, fine-tuning résumés and cover letters, and defining a projective career path. If you’re an employer interested in a Jabs School of Business intern, click here to download details.
- Schedule an appointment by emailing Dawn E. Carter at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- View the Internship and Job Interview Guide.
- Download the Internship Packet to apply for academic credit.
- Visit the Career Center for more information about career opportunities.
- Students, at the conclusion of your internship, please send employers this Evaluation of Intern link.