Student Learning Outcomes
- Demonstrate competent, responsible graduate and/or advanced practice nursing guided by a theoretical perspective, grounded in a biblical worldview committed to compassionate service, life-long learning, and professional development.
- Translate and integrate scholarship into practice, within a biblical perspective using evidence drawn from science and humanities.
- Implement information technology to manage data, communicate, coordinate care, improve patient outcomes, and optimize patient safety.
- Analyze social determinants and policies to influence population health, healthcare systems, and patient outcomes.
- Develop a global perspective of healthcare needs and display innovative, inter-professional leadership that improves health in local, national, and international populations.