Now accepting applications for Fall 2022 as space allows.
- Application for admission with a $45 graduate application fee
- Minimum 3.0 grade point average
- Prerequisite: Statistics
- Official student transcripts reflecting completion of a master's degree from an accredited college or university which is recognized by the U.S. Department of Education and/or the Council for Higher Education Accreditation, or the evaluated equivalency.
- A current résumé or curriculum vitae documenting professional and extracurricular experience
- GRE is not required, however, you may submit scores for consideration
- Three professional recommendations who are able to attest to your academic and professional character, and leadership experience and potential (one academic recommendation is preferred)
- A professional essay (APA format, no more than 4–5 pages) addressing the following
- One or two research topics that you may want to investigate as part of your PhD
- How earning a PhD in Leadership Studies fits in with your academic, professional and personal goals
- How your academic, professional and/or personal experiences make you a good fit for CBU's PhD in Leadership Studies program