Now accepting applications for Fall 2023.
Applications received after March 15th will continue to be reviewed as space allows.
- Application for admission with a $45 a application fee
- Official transcript from an accredited college or university reflecting the completion of a master's degree.
- 3.0 cumulative or last 60/90 unit GPA. Additional opportunities may be available for a student to overcome an unsatisfactory GPA.
- Written statement of purpose OR in-person/virtual program interview (student's choice).
Written statement (500-word maximum) or interview will address:
- What are your educational goals?
- How will this program help meet those goals?
- What makes you a good fit for CBU?
- Additional requirements may be requested