Priority Application Deadline: Fall-April 1, Spring-November 1
Standard Application Deadline: Fall-August 1, Spring-December 1
- Application for admission with a $45 non-refundable graduate application fee
- Baccalaureate degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or Computer Engineering from a regionally accredited institution or the evaluated equivalency. Or a degree in another field of Engineering, Physics or Mathematics with at least 15 credits in the areas of computer programming, software design, discrete math and computer architecture. Test out options may be available.
- Minimum GPA of at least 3.0. Applicants with a GPA below 3.0 may be considered for admission.
- Official sealed transcripts from all colleges and universities attended sent attention Graduate Admissions
- Three recommendations: two from academic sources are preferred if you have recently been in an academic setting- otherwise you may use professional references from managers, clients, etc. Family and friends may not complete recommendations.
- Resume or curriculum vitae including up to ten years of professional experience and all postsecondary education
- If taken, GRE scores highly recommended
- Thousand word essay describing your:
- academic/career goals and interests
- experience with and interest in research and development
- readiness for graduate study
- access to any external funding - government fellowships, corporate sponsorships, etc.
- Successful interview with program director
- An applicant whose first language is not English and/or does not have a degree from an institution where English is the primary language of instruction is required to demonstrate English language proficiency by submitting a recent test score from Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) or International English Language Testing System (IELTS).