|Priority||May 15||November 1|
|Standard||August 1||December 1|
Late applications are accepted and considered as space allows.
- Application for admission with a $45 graduate application fee
- Bachelor's degree from a regionally accredited college or university
- Official transcripts of all college coursework
- Minimum GPA of 3.0 or presentation of a minimum combined score of 300 on the verbal and quantitative sections of the Graduate Record Exam (GRE) or passing score on the CSET exam to overcome a low grade point average.
- Three graduate program recommendations from professional sources who can address the candidate's potential for success in education.
- Prerequisites: 12 units of undergraduate or graduate semester hours in general psychology, abnormal psychology or theories of personality, introductory statistics, and life span development or growth development and learning.
- Proof of having taken the CBEST. (A passing score is required by the end of the second semester of enrollment.
- Valid Certificate of Clearance from the California Commission on Teacher Credentialing
- Essay of at least 500 words that includes your purpose for entering the program, reasons for choosing to study at California Baptist University and why you are personally suited to be a school psychologist working with special needs and/or at-risk students.
- Selected applicants will be invited for an interview.