Priority Application Deadline: Fall- May 15, Spring- November 1
Standard Application Deadline: Fall- August 1, Spring- December 1
Late applications are accepted and considered as space allows
- Application for admission with graduate application fee.
- Bachelor's degree from a regionally accredited college or university
- Official transcripts of all college coursework
- Minimum GPA of 3.0 or presentation of a minimum combined score of 300 on the verbal and quantitative sections of the Graduate Record Exam (GRE) or passing score on the CSET exam to overcome a low grade point average.
- Three Graduate Program Recommendations from professional sources who can address the candidate's potential for success in education.
- Prerequisites: 12 units of undergraduate or graduate semester hours in general psychology, abnormal psychology or theories of personality, introductory statistics, and life span development or growth development and learning.
- Proof of having taken the CBEST. (A passing score is required by the end of the second semester of enrollment.
- Valid Certificate of Clearance from the California Commission on Teacher Credentialing
- Essay of at least 500 words that includes your reasons for choosing school psychology as a profession, reasons for choosing to study at California Baptist University and why you are personally suited for working with special needs and/or at risk students.
- An interview with the director of the graduate program in Pupil Personnel Services is required upon completion of your application file.