Now accepting applications for Fall 2024
- Application for admission with graduate application fee
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university which is recognized by the U.S. Department of Education and/or the Council for Higher Education Accreditation, or the evaluated equivalency.
- Official transcripts of all college coursework
- Minimum GPA of 2.75 or presentation of a minimum combined score of 300 on the verbal and quantitative sections of the Graduate Record Exam (GRE) or passing score on the CSET Exam to overcome a low grade point average.
- Prerequisites: (completed with a grade of "C" or better)
- General Psychology
- Abnormal Psychology OR Personality Theory
- One (1) of the following:
- Growth Development Learning
- Life Span Development
- Educational Psychology
- Pass the state-administered California Basic Education Skills Test (CBEST) or equivalent by the end of the second semester of enrollment.
- Verification of Certificate of Clearance from the California Commission on Teacher Credentialing which can be obtained through the School of Education.
- Written statement of purpose OR in-person/virtual program interview (student's choice).
Written statement (500-word maximum) or interview will address:
- What are your educational goals?
- How will this program help meet those goals?
- What makes you a good fit for CBU?