Priority Application Deadline: Fall- May 15, Spring- November 1
Standard Application Deadline: Fall- August 1, Spring- December 1
Late applications are accepted and considered as space allows
- Application for admission with a $45 non-refundable application fee
- Baccalaureate degree in Mechanical Engineering from a regionally accredited institution or the evaluated equivalency. Applicants with a degree in a discipline other than Mechanical Engineering may be admitted but must have all undergraduate pre-requisites including at least 15 undergraduate credits in Mechanical Engineering.
- Official sealed transcripts from all colleges and universities attended sent attention Graduate Admissions
- Three recommendations. At least two recommendations should be from previous faculty or from qualified professionals if academic references are more than ten years old, family and friends may not complete recommendations.
- Resume or curriculum vitae including up to ten years of professional experience and all postsecondary education
- If taken, GRE scores are highly recommended
- Thousand word essay describing your:
- academic/career goals and interests
- experience with and interest in research and development
- readiness for graduate study
- access to any external funding - government fellowships, corporate sponsorships, etc.