Now accepting applications for Fall 2021
- Application for admission with a $45 graduate application fee
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university which is recognized by the U.S. Department of Education and/or the Council for Higher Education Accreditation, or the evaluated equivalency, with a minimum GPA of 2.75. Applicants with a GPA below 2.75 may be considered for admission.
- Official sealed transcripts from all colleges and universities attended.
- A comprehensive essay of at least 500 words that includes the following elements:
- Purpose for entering the program
- Reasons for studying at California Baptist University
- Interview with dean and/or program director
- No prerequisites
- An applicant whose first language is not English and/or does not have a degree from an institution where English is the primary language of instruction is required to demonstrate English proficiency by submitting a recent test score from TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language) or IELTS (International English Language Testing System).