Late applications are accepted and considered as space allows.
- Application for admission with a $45 nonrefundable graduate application fee
- Bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited institution or evaluated equivalency
- Official sealed transcripts from all colleges and universities attended
- A comprehensive essay of at least 500 words that includes the following elements:
- Purpose for entering the program
- Reasons for studying at California Baptist University
- Interview with dean and/or program director
- Minimum GPA of 2.75. Options for overcoming low GPA are available.
- No prerequisites